At CAN Softtech’s Mobile Center of Excellence, it’s our job to make your organization more mobile and efficient. Our Mobile CoE creates technology for organizations on the move, including asset-tracking applications that follow materials through the global supply chain. We can provide new ways for your sales force to work from the road, or enable regional store managers to access data from smart phones instead of carrying documents with them.
The means to those ends span a wide variety of mobile technologies, from basic phones to smart phones and sensors to hardware platforms such as handheld devices and more. These technologies can encompass mobile solutions, applications and websites for iPhone/iPad, Blackberry, Android and Windows Mobile/Phone, among others.
Leveraging deep expertise in mobile technology, we can create roadmaps and detailed requirements, assess how to apply mobile technologies to your business processes, and evaluate and select suitable vendors. Our services include:
- Mobile Roadmap—to help determine the most appropriate mobile applications for your business
- Mobile Architecture—to understand the mobile-readiness of your current IT setup, and identify gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Technology and Vendor Evaluation—to identify the best technology for deploying an application
To accelerate time to market, we develop multiple frameworks and Solution Accelerators, including:
- Mobile App—to simplify cross-platform mobile application development by employing reusable libraries of foundation components
- Mobile Web—to optimize online content for mobile phones, by automatically detecting mobile device type and capabilities and rendering suitable content to mobile browsers
- Mobile Business—to provide an ideation, analysis and decision-making framework for building a mobile roadmap, and understanding how mobile technologies can positively influence your business
- Enterprise IT Mobility—to recommend IT initiatives (Architecture, Development, Operations, Risk and Compliance) to bridge gaps while leveraging newer technological advancements