Cloud computing is central to the new and dynamic ways that enterprises deliver value. When properly implemented, cloud solutions offer easier access to IT services, enhanced scalability and flexible new pricing models. More importantly, they enable you to focus less on implementation and more on building a better business.
At CANSofttech Cloud Computing Center of Excellence (CoE), our development team can help you:
- Drive transformational business change by harnessing the latest cloud technologies
- Choose applications that will run efficiently, effectively and affordably in the cloud
- Negotiate changes that are giving rise to clouds, such as the shift of capital expenses to operating expenses and the appeal of on-demand provisioning and pay-as-you-go cost models
- Achieve short- and long-term goals and conduct cloud suitability assessments for your business processes and applications
Then, once you’re cloud-enabled, our Cloud CoE continues providing optimization services for your applications to reduce TCO and deliver ongoing business benefits.
A PLATFORM-AGNOSTIC APPROACH
By leveraging leading platforms such as Amazon EC2, Windows Azure, Force.com and private clouds, CANSofttech Cloud CoE can deliver a broad portfolio of services, including:
- Business Process as a Service (BPaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Meanwhile, our state-of-the-art Octane Solution Center (OSC) speeds development of cloud-enabled, next-generation solutions that integrate your business processes with leading Microsoft technologies, such as Azure and Silverlight. The OSC focuses on specific enterprise application pain points and helps you tackle them incrementally, securely and with minimal risk.
To become quickly cloud-enabled, we provide you with strategy and best practices advisory services, business process managed services and cloud migration and enablement services, as well as the following specialized services:
- Private Cloud Service—Implements private clouds using our private cloud orchestration framework
- Batch Scaling Service—Scales traditional batch workloads using cloud and grid frameworks
- Appliance Building Service—Builds operating appliances using preconfigured cloud templates for quick time-to-market
- Cloud Data Mashup Service—Provides text and time series data collection, analysis and mashups using the cloud
FRAMEWORKS AND ACCELERATORS
Our Cloud CoE offers multiple frameworks and accelerators to quickly build scalable, business-ready cloud systems. Among them:
- SaaS Architecture Framework—A blueprint for enterprises embarking on SaaS-enabling applications or building new SaaS platforms
- Hybrid Cloud Platform and Framework—A platform solution to build your own private or hybrid cloud
- Cloud Solutions and Accelerators—Reusable SaaS and PaaS frameworks and accelerators for quick time-to-market
- Cloud Computing Lab—A high-end lab where you can build and test cloud applications
- Cloud Benchmarking Services—Application baselining that paves the way for optimized cloud applications
- Cloud Assessment Services—Review of enterprise applications for cloud suitability/portability and suggestions for migration roadmaps
- Cloud Pricing Services—Compares pricing across cloud platform/providers, as part of RFI/RFP response and cloud architecture assessment
Find out how smart cloud computing can bring new and better business value to your company by contacting CAN Softtech’s Cloud Computing CoE.