SERVICES TO SIMPLIFY YOUR MIGRATION TO CLOUD COMPUTING
PREPARING FOR CLOUD COMPUTING
Assessing Your Cloud Computing Readiness
The cloud computing model requires some special considerations. If you are thinking about cloud, these are a few of the questions you should answer:
- Does your current IT environment have the security infrastructure and network bandwidth to support cloud computing applications?
- Are your Exchange servers and network ready to transition data to the cloud?
- Does your IT staff have the skills necessary for managing online applications?
- How do you ensure that the transition to cloud based applications is seamless for your employees?
CAN Softtech Assessments can help you answer the questions about your infrastructure and provide recommendations for preparing your business for cloud.
MIGRATE TO CLOUD COMPUTING WITH CONFIDENCE
Premium Setup and Migration Services
The goal of every IT deployment is minimized disruption. Same holds true for cloud solutions. CAN Softtech Setup and Migration Services prepare your IT environment for migration to the cloud. Our cloud computing implementation experts work with your staff to complete the transition as well as offer post implementation support to ensure you are fully operational.
Features of this service include:
- Pre-migration environment review, gap assessment and remediation planning
- Administration and user console training
- Domain setup and verification
- Active Directory Synchronization
- User migration and synchronization
- SharePoint site creation
- Post implementation support
SIMPLIFY ONGOING IT MANAGEMENT
Whether it’s updating user passwords, resolving connectivity issues or on-boarding new business units CAN Softtech’s Cloud experts provide a wide range of day-to-day IT management requirements to keep your cloud computing solution optimized for your business.
The cost-effective cloud solution performs these key services:
- User additions, changes and deletions delivered with reliable SLAs
- Fast setup and configuration for new business units or locations not requiring migration services from a legacy environment
- Troubleshooting, incident and problem resolution
- Active Directory sync tool setup and management
- Verification of mailbox content on request
- Connectivity issue resolution
- Password resets
- Weekly status reports
The CAN Softtech Cloud Services team is here to help you maximize the value of your cloud investment by ensuring access, reliability and performance.
Cloud Computing provides smart options for managing critical infrastructure needs with minimal hardware investment or IT management. Solutions range from online hosting and data backup/storage to desktop cloud computing management and more.
The Benefits of Online Infrastructure Solutions
- Improved data recovery and failover abilities
- Less software management; upgrades are automatic
- Centralized management of strategic functions
- Reduced hardware expenses
- Greater agility in computing operations
SECURITY USING CLOUD
We’ll help you protect your business with the right solution
Fortify Your IT Defenses
Threats to your IT environment are changing constantly. Solutions for web hosting
security provide iron-clad, reliable ways to maintain up-to-the-minute protection
with low per-seat costs and minimal maintenance.
The Benefits of Hosted Security
- Constant protection against the latest threats
- 24/7 support
- Less management—updates and upgrades are automatic
- Centralized management of user updates
- Compatibility with multiple platforms
COLLABORATION USING CLOUD
We’re bringing more people together in the cloud. CAN Softtech Cloud’s experts and services can ease your migration to an online collaboration solution.
Collaborate. Communicate. Succeed.
Gain the benefits of collaboration solutions – web conferencing, online file sharing, instant messaging and hosted CRM – with the efficiency and savings of cloud computing.
The Benefits of Hosted Collaboration
- No hardware to purchase or support
- Affordable per-user monthly fees
- Quick on-boarding of new users
- 24/7 support
- Compatible with multiple platforms
- Accessible via mobile devices